AmaTerra certifications are in process and will be updated as they are received.
AmaTerra currently holds the following certifications:
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), U.S. Small Business Administration
- Historically Underutilized Business (HUB), State of Texas General Services Commission
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT)
- Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE), City of Austin, Texas
- Small/Minority/Woman Business Enterprise, South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency. Members include City of San Antonio, City Public Service, County of Bexar, Edwards Aquifer Authority, San Antonio Housing Authority, San Antonio Water System, and VIA Metropolitan Transit.
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency. Members include the cities of Fort Worth, Dallas, Plano, Garland, and Mesquite. Also include Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Erath, Hood, Jack, Johnson, Kaufman, Navarro, Palo Pinto, Parker, Rockwall, Somervell, Tarrant, and Wise Counties.
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise; New Mexico Unified Certification Program (NMUCP). Members include New Mexico Department of Transportation (NMDOT).
AmaTerra is a registered service provider with the following:
- Department of Defense, Central Contractor Registration (CCR) System
- U.S. Small Business Administration, Procurement Marketing & Access Network (PRO-Net)
- State of Texas General Services Commission, Master Bidders List
- Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT)
- General Services Administration
- Texas Multiple Award Schedule